In a week I’ll be kicking off the biggest promotional book campaign I’ve ever organized.
So I decided to do a pre-sale to help set the stage for what’s to come.
By the numbers, it looks like this:
A book with 4.8 stars on 25 reviews for only $0.99! That’s the making of a great deal!
I’m talking about my third novel, released in 2014 – “The Reach of the Banyan Tree.”
You can pick up your 99 cent Kindle version HERE!
I’ve gotten a ton of great feedback about the book. It’s a story that will appeal to a wide audience:
- A Love Story
- Historical (set in 1945 Indochina and 2000 Vietnam)
- Political intrigue
- Adventure (the protagonist sets off on a long journey from Hong Kong to Thai Nguyen, northern Vietnam.
- Romance (It actually has two stories of romance – one in 1945 and one in 2000 – but they are uniquely linked.)
- Cross-cultural (Americans in Vietnam)
- Asian culture
- Generations of one family (3 generations of American men)
If you want to get wrapped up in a different world and experience a love story that is anything but a love story, please check out “The Reach of the Banyan Tree.”
On sale through September 22.