Every few months I like to highlight and update my writing to see what I’ve accomplished and what I’m currently working on. Here’s the latest:
- Full-length Musical – Boardwalk Melody: A Musical. Currently in production.
- Novel The Reach of the Banyan Tree – set for a July 1 release
- Short Musical A Woman at War (now my co-composer is working on it) Will be entered in Short & Sweet Musical Malaysia later this year.
- Apathy – A short play about Michelangelo’s creation of mankind paintings on the roof of the Sistine Chapel
- The Heavyweight Fight of the Ages: Almighty God vs. Nothingness – A short play about Michelangelo’s creation of the universe paintings.
Currently Working on:
- Novel 4 – Jonny, Who Stood on the World – about 2/3 finished with the first draft. Projected release date of early 2015.
- Play – A full-length play for adult audiences on a rather controversial topic. I’ll keep it vague for now.
In the Works:
- Two more short plays about the Sistine Chapel paintings. All four of these dramatic sketches will be produced as part of our Fine Arts Festival in May.
- Eight more dramatic sketches for RLT Players 2014 season. Already have lots of interesting ideas. And new material to submit to Short & Sweet Malaysia. I want to do a reworking of a short play I co-wrote last year called “I Once Was Blind.” It’s a powerful piece.
- Novel 5 – First chapter already finished. I also already have a title. But this one’s a long way off.
I love writing and creativity!