January – April
- My script “A Pinch of Fate, A Shot of Destiny” was performed in Sydney, Australia as part of the Short & Sweet Theatre Festival.
- Finalized script and casting for my musical “A Tad of Trouble.”
- Put the finishing touches on my fourth novel. Sent to editor.
- Wrote a major portion of my fifth novel.
May – August
- Produced three performances of “A Tad of Trouble” at the Penang Performing Arts Centre
- Released my 4th novel “A Love Story for a Nation.”
- Wrote ten pieces of short drama and musicals for my Christmas show “Tales of Wonder: A RLT Players’ Christmas.”
- Won five awards at the Short & Sweet Festival Penang for my piece “Words to Say at the End of the World”
Sept – October
- Finished and published my first full-length play in four years: “The Secrets of the Magic Pool.”
- Finished my fifth novel “Which Half David.” Readying the revisions.
- More than 12,000 words into my sixth novel.
- Started writing a new collaborative play with four of my students.
- Wrote a short experimental theatre piece called “How to Build a Dictator.” Waiting to see about 2016 production.
- Started writing many other short dramatic pieces which I’ll finish in the new year.
- Editing my first collection of dramatic duets, set to release early 2016
Novel: “A Love Story for a Nation” (June 2015)
Play: “Secrets of the Magic Pool” (December 2015)
Collection: “Theatrical Duets for Stage, Competition, or Classroom” (January 2016)
Novel: “Which Half David” (Summer 2016)
It’s been a productive year. Lots more on my plate for 2016!